We had a busy and exciting month. We were able to find a building to rent and make the necessary preparations that were needed to start having meetings.
Each week we are now having outreach and bible studies in this new location. The new location in much more convenient for people to invite their friends to hear about the gospel.
We are hoping this will be a foundation that we can build from when we return from furlough next year to plant our first church.
As I mentioned last month, in preparation for the church plant, we are raising $7,500 for the initial cost of planting the church.
Gifts have already been given to take care of the rent for the year and we are at 33% of our goal. If you would like to help out financially with this new church plant, you can send all gifts to: Project China, P.O. Box 442, Alpharetta, GA, 30009, Note: “China Church Planting”.
Other key areas to note for the month:
- We had an intern family visit us last month. They have now returned to the USA and have started full-time deputation to be church planting missionaries to China.
- It cost us $65 to buy a box of 40 bibles in China. If you are interested in helping us to buy bibles that we can give out, let me know.
- We will return to the USA next month for a three-month furlough. We have a full schedule and are excited about sharing what God is doing in China.
- We will be participating in a missions-centered winter retreat called the Our Generation Summit from Dec. 31 – Jan. 2nd in Gatlinburg, TN. You and your church are invited to participate as well!
- Pray with us that God will raise more laborers to give their lives and preach the gospel in the land of China.
Thank you for being a part of our team, Project China, with your prayers and financial support!