As we continue on deputation, the Lord keeps pouring out His many blessings upon us. It has been exciting, but yet humbling to meet the people of God as we travel between states and present the ministry. I must praise the Lord again for His goodness and safety as we travel.
February in Review
- February was our second month of full-time deputation.
- We were able to be in 11 churches total and attend 2 events.
- We had several churches show a strong interest in taking us on for financial support, and we had 4 churches partner with us by sending in support this month.
- We are currently at 22% of our needed support!
- We travelled 4,214 miles within 6 states: OH, SC, GA, WV, AL, &TN.
We are taking our first survey trip to China in May. I have been to China before, but this will be the first trip to China for my wife, and it will be a good opportunity for her to see where we will be living. We will be traveling with our pastor, Austin Gardner, to visit missionary Jacob Taube and the work he has started. We will be gone May 4th-12th; please remember us in prayer by adding these dates to your calendar.
Recent Praise: My wife was in need of a large amount of dental work. Because we are currently without insurance, it was going to be very costly. While we were in Ohio we visited another dentist to get a second opinion. He was a christian and when we told him we were in the ministry full time, he offered to do all the work for free!
Prayer Request: Health, all three of us have been hit by the cold/flu bug!
Thank you for being a part of our team, Project China, with your prayer and financial support!