The last month has been a roller coaster, dealing with sickness and moving forward in the ministry. It seems hard to go forward sometimes, but God gets us through. As we focus on Him and time passes, we come to the realization that we are much farther down the road than we realized. If God leaves us to ourselves, we will utterly fail, but if He is in it, then great things will happen!
This month, please join us in the following praises and prayer requests:
- We were able to restart the kids’ club on Sunday mornings and have had a good start. Because of space, the entire Sunday school hour is just kids’ classes now. We have children coming who are not believers and don’t come from Christian families. Please pray for their salvation.
- We had two great outreach activities this past month. At each activity, they heard about Jesus. Please pray for their salvation as well.
- The church is growing, and we had a new member join the church recently. The church also held a pastor appreciation time for my wife and me at the end of one of the services. It was because of God’s grace and your faithful support that we could move here and impact their lives for eternity. Thank you!
- We had a great visit from my mother-in-law this past month. My wife and the children especially loved getting to spend time with her. She was a servant the entire time she was her. I praise God for a godly mother-in-law.
- Our church has its one year anniversary this month. We have experienced so much in the past year. God is so good to us. We are excited about the future!
- They tested us for TB and thankfully the results came back negative. We are still dealing with sickness. They aren’t sure exactly what it is, but we spent several days visiting the clinic and getting antibiotics through an IV to help us overcome it. It helped some. Please keep our health in your prayers.
- We are raising additional monthly support. Please pray we can reach our goal amount of $250 of monthly support. Thank you to those who are faithfully supporting us each month.
Thank you! We know that we couldn’t do anything without the help of God’s people. Thank you for giving, praying, and being a part of our team, Project China.