Stewarding In The Faith
Money is a powerful tool that can be used to glorify God or sin against Him. There is much advice from the world about how to handle money, but as believers we need to understand the Biblical perspective about money. Everything we have is God’s. We are to manage all the money and possessions that we have obtained as good stewards. In these lessons, we want to help you understand what these truths are and how to use Scripture and Christian principles to wisely and responsibly managed that which was put into your care.
Book 8, Lessons 71-80
This is the eighth book in our Firm Foundations series. It covers the eighth set of ten lessons to help you be a good steward of your wealth. These lessons are considered the basic understanding of Christian finances. These lessons will hopefully help you to know how to serve God, not money, and use it to glorify Him. These lessons include:
- What Should Be The Role Of Money In Our Lives?
- What Does It Mean To Be A Steward?
- What Does Living For Heavenly Treasure Mean?
- What Is The Biblical Attitude Towards Money?
- What Is The Biblical Method To Obtain Money?
- What Are Wise Ways To Handle Money?
- What Is The Biblical Understanding Of Tithing?
- What Is The New Testament Paradigm for Giving?
- Why Should A Church Financially Support A Pastor?
- What Is Our Responsibility Towards The Poor?
About The Lessons
Each lesson has a main truth, a simple outline that supports it, Bible references under many of the points, and review questions at the end. These lessons are best used when a mature believer is able to guide you through them, studying one lesson per session.