Dear Pastors, Partners & Praying Friends,
Please pray or rejoice with us over the following prayer request and praise reports:
- More souls saved in China! Praise Jesus. Since we have been gone from China, the local church we were able to establish there has reported that they have seen at least six souls saved! Pray for them as they teach, baptize and disciple these new believers.
- Support—praise the Lord—we have raised 3% of our new support goal with more new churches partnering with us. We are still waiting to hear from many more churches who have shown interest in partnering with us. We only need 27% more. Keep praying with us about this, as this is one of our goals while we are on furlough.
- We have been able to be a part of some incredible missions conferences recently. Also, we are humbled to be able to present and preach in so many great churches. People are responding to the messages and the altars are being used. God is truly opening doors for our ministry. Since being home on furlough, I have been able to travel to GA, TN, SC, NC, and TX for meetings. My family has been able to travel to some of those meetings with me.
- We were recently in a meeting that focused on “China”. The four other families out of our home church going to China and in States were able to attend it as well. We had a great time together! The church took us all on for support! Amen! If you would be interested in hosting a “China Missions Day/Conference/Revival,” please contact me.
- Family—please pray for our children’s schooling: the two oldest children have started homeschool; our third oldest started preschool at a supporting church. The twins are some of happiest babies you will meet, pray for them to continue to grow healthy. Also, pray for my wife—who does a fantastic job—as she juggles these responsibilities: wife, mom, teacher, missionary wife, etc.
- Praise that I was able to teach a course on “Persecution” at the Our Generation Training Center—a missionary training center at our home church. We had a great time together and I pray that the truths we studied will better prepare the students to take the gospel to the world.
Event Reminder: We will be participating and speaking at the Our Generation Summit in Mt. Sterling, Ohio this coming December 28-29, 2018. This conference is a gathering of Christians endeavoring to further the Gospel of Christ. This conference is open to individuals, couples, families, and church groups. If you are interested in missions, I hope that you will plan to attend. For more information contact us or visit: www.ogsummit.com.
Thank you! We know that we couldn’t do anything without the help of God’s people. Thank you for giving, praying and being a part of our “China Ministry” team. We are especially fond of you! Let us continue pressing forward so that we can know Jesus and make Him known!
In His Joyful Service,