Here are some updates from our trip so far:
- Our flight left for China Monday morning at 8:30 AM .
- We arrived at our final destination in China around 9:00 PM Tuesday .
- Wednesday, we spent time the missionary’s house to discuss training leaders and church planting in China.
- The girls went out shopping.
- Then we went to the church for a leaders meeting and my pastor challenged and taught them.
- Today, we saw the other church building and discussed training leaders and evangelism in China.
- We ate a late breakfast at a “Christian cafe” playing casting crowns and other Christian music.
- We went back to the house and discussed our start up cost and figure out prices for moving over here.
- The girls went out again and figured out what they have and what we need to bring.
- Then we went to a “Christian” bookstore and bought books, bibles and some gifts.
- Now we are back at the house discussing what we can do more to reach China.
- “China will never be reached with the Gospel until we have men who are willing to die for the Gospel of Jesus Christ!” -W. A. Gardner
Thanks for Praying!