Dear Pastors, Partners & Praying Friends,
I woke up to several messages from the pastor of Grace Baptist Church in China. He was giving me an update about the situation in China but then he also asked a question. There was another young man who has been showing interest in full time ministry and the Chinese pastor was wondering if he could start training him now or if he needed to wait until I returned to China. Of course, with excitement in heart, I told him to start training him now! Praise the Lord for raising up more young men for ministry. Pray for this young man, whom I have yet to meet, that he will be become a faithful minister of the gospel.
“Special Projects and Needs” Update: Will you consider a one-time love offering of any amount ($100, $250, $500, $1,000, etc.) to help us reach these needs? Donations of any amount can be given online, ChinaMinistry.org, or sent to Vision Baptist Missions, PO Box 442, Alpharetta, GA 30009 with a note in the memo. (All donations are tax-deductible.)
- Church Planting Fund: $8,500 Still Needed; $1,500 Raised
- Building Rent for one year = $7,000
- Utilities, Furniture, Materials, Misc. = $1,500 Remaining
- Reentry Setup Fund: $17,500 Still Needed; $2,500 Raised
- Plane Tickets for our family of seven = $5,000 Remaining
- Housing Cost for three months rent plus deposit = $3,000 Remaining
- Visas and Passport Renewal = $1,500 Remaining
- Furniture and Appliances = $8,000
Washer $1,000; Refrigerator $800; Air conditioners $1,200; Deep freezer $500; Hot water heater $500; Living Room furniture $1,500; Bedroom furniture $1,000; Kids’ beds $1,500.
Praises, Prayer Requests, Updates and Announcements:
- New Support Update: Our monthly support continues to materializes as churches vote to support our ministry and send in for the first time. We are around 94% of our next target amount of support! If you haven’t partnered with us yet, will you prayerfully consider it?
- Furlough Travels: Sine our last prayer letter, we had meetings in: GA, NV, OH, KY, and TN. We are blessed to establish partnerships with local churches all over the USA.
In His Joyful Service,