We finished a great month with directing and serving at the Our Generation Student Leadership Camp being one of the highlights. It was an exciting week where we were able to challenge students to be willing to give their lives to take the Gospel to the world. One of our goals was to show these students the world from Atlanta, GA, so throughout the camp, we visited a Greek Orthodox Church, Mormon Temple, Buddhist Temple, 2 Hindu Temples, and a Muslim Mosque. We also had an outreach activity during the week in an apartment complex that was filled with refugees from many different nations around the world. (Find out more information at www.ogcamp.info). It was both convicting and heart breaking to learn about and speak to those who believe so strongly in these false religions.
Also, the most exciting news of the week, we had 2 saved! Praise the Lord! My wife had the privilege of leading one of the ladies to the Lord after giving her testimony in one of the workshops!
June in Review
- June was our sixth month on full-time deputation.
- We were able to be in 10 churches total.
- We were able to work in a 5 day missions camp, The Our Generation Student Leadership Camp, June 15 – 19 (www.ogcamp.info).
- We added 4 new supporters this month!
- We are currently at 39.25% of our support…just shy of 40%!
- We traveled 4,172 miles within 4 states: NC, FL, GA, & WI.
Recent Praise: We were able to safely complete another month of traveling on deputation. We try to never take that for granted!
Prayer Request: At the end of this month, we we will be downsizing and moving out of our house that we have been living in for two years. Pray that everything will go smoothly as we move into a basement apartment.
Thank you for being a part of our team, Project China, with your prayer and financial support!