July was a busy month, but it was filled with many blessings. One of the most exciting parts of the past couple months was an opportunity I had to teach the gospel in Wisconsin!
Over two years ago, a Buddhist man came to our church. The first Sunday he came, I was able to lead him to the Lord. Since then, he has grown in the Lord and is faithfully serving God in our home church. This man was originally from Wisconsin, and when he found out we were going to be there for some meetings, he decided to come with us and see that his family members heard the Gospel. When we got to Wisconsin, he gathered his family together and shared his testimony of how he used to be as a Buddhist and how Jesus Christ radically changed his life. Then, he asked me to simply teach the gospel, and that’s what I did. They had many questions and showed a lot of interest. One of them even found a Bible in the house and started reading it as we left. Praise the Lord that they heard the Gospel, but pray they will be saved!
July in Review
- July was our 7th month on full-time deputation.
- We were able to be in 15 churches and attend 3 events.
- We had 3 new supporters this month!
- We are currently at 43% of our support!
- We traveled 4,556 miles within 4 states: AL, GA, TN, & NC.
Recent Praises & Prayer Request:
- We have had several cancelations, and at first, it seemed that it wasn’t good, but the Lord turned the cancelations into blessings. God is good!
- Everything went smoothly moving out of our house and into our new apartment.
- Our daughter turned one year old – We pray that God will save her and then use her life one day for His honor and glory. (Ephesians 1:16-23)
- We are hearing stories of people who are helping us reach China with the Gospel by reaching the Chinese in their area. You can help us too by ordering and giving out Chinese tracts!
Thank you for being a part of our team, Project China, with your prayer and financial support!