Half way there! We are at 50% of our support after 9 months of full-time deputation. It is exciting to see all the churches that are partnering with us on a monthly basis. It is also a blessing to see our support continually increase each month as more churches join us in getting the gospel to China.
September was a great month. We were in Ohio for the whole time, which is a first for us. Since we have been on deputation we have never traveled in one state for a month (We are usually traveling between three or four). At our first meeting in Ohio we were able to see a young girl receive Christ after the message. Praise the Lord! We pray for many more souls to come and know the Lord Jesus Christ. God also provided the opportunity for me to preach in a revival this month where I had a great time.
September in Review
- August was our 9th month on full-time deputation.
- We were able to be in 11 churches and attend 2 event.
- We added 4 new supporters this month!
- We are currently at 50% of our support!
- We traveled 2,886.2 miles within 1 state: OH.
- Keep us in your prayers as we travel out to the West Coast this month. We will be flying to Arizona and California. (This will be the first time for our daughter to fly and for us to fly with a child.)
- Pray for the other 50% of our support to come in so that we can, prayerfully, leave by the spring/summer of 2010!
- Pray that we can continue to see souls saved as we travel and preach in different churches
- Pray that young men will surrender their lives to be missionaries and take the Gospel message to a lost and dying world!
- Pray for the Taube family, the missionaries who we will be working with when we first arrive on the field.
Thank you for being a part of our team, Project China, with your prayer and financial support!