October was a busy month for traveling. In the middle part of the month we went out to the West coast, flying to California and Arizona. There truly is revival taking place and it was amazing to meet so many Christians who are on fire, serving the God of heaven. We had a great time in the churches we were in and it was a blessing to be a part of two amazing missions conferences. We flew back and ended the month with another great missions conference in Minster, OH.
October in Review
- October was our 10th month on full-time deputation.
- We were able to be in 10 churches.
- We had 4 new supporters this month!
- We are currently at 54% of our support!
- We drove 2,866 miles and were in 6 States: OH, GA, NC, TN, CA, & AZ!
- We had a great time out on the West coast. The Lord kept us safe and our expenses were covered!
- Update from China: Since that last prayer letter, there was an “urgent prayer request” from the missionaries we are working with in China due to a threat from a teacher. It seems the Lord has kept them and the church family safe as they boldly preached the Gospel and continue to have services in spite of the threat. (Continue to pray for them.)
- We are debt free! We were able to pay off the last few debts that we had.
- Pray for safe traveling, as we are planning on being in 4 states this month.
- Pray for our support and setup fund expenses to continue to come in. We would like to be on the field by this time next year, Lord willing.
- Pray for language studies, that the Lord will give us the ability to learn quickly. (The most important thing that we will have to do when we arrive on the field is learn the language.)
Thank you for being a part of our team, Project China, with your prayer and financial support!