I have written on several subjects in a series format. Below are the top 15 series. You can find all the series by clicking here.
- Steps to Becoming a Missionary – I am interested in being a missionary, what now?
- China & Bible Smuggling – Do we still need to smuggle Bibles into China?
- “We’re missionaries, it’s an occupational hazard.” – Considering closed country issues.
- Undercover or Under-the-Covers – Being undercover in creative access countries.
- Survey Trip – Informative and practical posts about how to survey a city.
- Culture Shock – What it is and some ways to deal with it.
- Being on the Mission Field with a Kid – A help for parents.
- The Missions Conference Series – A practical guide.
- The Next Step – Thoughts about choosing what city to start your ministry.
- The Missionary Wife – A look at Biblical womanhood and practical ideas.
- Serpents and Doves – Many
misuseand mistranslate this verse to justify their own insecurities.
- Reasons Not to Go – There are tons of reasons that people “can’t” go to the mission field.
- Teamwork – I take three posts to consider teamwork.
- Right Thinking – Missionaries struggle with their thought life.
- Raising a Bilingual Child – Encouragement for those with kids learning two languages.